What Information Do We Collect?
We collect information from you when you register, place an order, issue support ticket and subscribe to our newsletter.When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name, e‐mail address, mailing address, phone number or credit card information. You may, however, visit our site anonymously.
What Do We Use Your Information For?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To administer and expand our business activities, providing customer service and making available other products and services to our customers and prospective customers.
- To process online transaction
- To send periodic emails
- To improve customer service
- To notify you about important changes to this website, new services and special offers we think you will find valuable.
- Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested.
You may notify us of your desire not to receive these offers by clicking the unsubscribe link contained in each such email.
How Do We Protect Your Information?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you enter,
submit, or access your personal information.
We offer the use of a secure server. All supplied sensitive/credit information is transmitted via Secure Socket
Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our payment gateway provider’s database only to be accessible by
those authorized with special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential.
After a transaction, your private information (credit cards, etc.) is not stored on our servers.
Yes (Cookies are small files that a site or its service provider transfers to your computers hard drive through your
Web browser (if you allow) that enables the sites or service providers systems to recognize your browser and
capture and remember certain information
compile aggregate data about site traffic and site interaction so that we can offer better site experiences and tools
What About Other Websites Linked to This Site?
Third party links Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services on our website. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We, therefore, have no responsibility or liability for the consent and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.